RE: [Axiom-developer] Literated VMLISP.LISP.PAMPHLET

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Literated VMLISP.LISP.PAMPHLET
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:55:24 -0400

On Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:51 AM Kai Kaminski wrote:

> I've 'literated' VMLISP.LISP.PAMPHLET (the result is attached), which
> contains compatibility/utility code.

Here is Kai's revision as a pamphlet file on the Axiom Wiki:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--test--1/src/interp/VmlispLisp

The think the result is quite beautiful.

I just clicked edit and cut-and-pasted Kai's draft into the source
for this page.

After review this and test that it still compiles, I think it should
become parge of the main Axiom distribution. Personally, I much prefer
this approach rather than the single-file monolithic "book volume"
approach that Tim Daly has proposed.

Thank you, Kai!