Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:56:40 +0100

| And I _suggested_ to change the current rule.

I thought your suggestion was

   remove ".pamphlet" and add ".tex". That rule seems to be a bit simpler
   than having to explain why .sty files must be treated separately.

Is that correct?

If I ever suggested that, I must have made a terrible mistake. I remember that we recently (about a week ago or so) had something on the list about .sty files. At that time your document had already been written.

No my suggestion is as I said in my last mail.
noweave file.pamphlet > file.pamphlet.tex.

Removing .pamphlet leads to the problem with
axiom.sty.pamphlet ---> axiom.sty.tex
axiom.sty.pamphlte ---> axiom.sty
both seen by TeX.

Rather change the document script.