Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:17:46 +0100

It is possible to use srcltx even if we don't keep the
*.pamphlet.* part if we assume that all .dvi files are
derived from .pamphlet files. Right? I think this is a
reasonable assumption for Axiom given the policy on literate
programming.

srcltx does nothing else than writing setting a counter for the line number and writes calls

\special{src:address@hidden@space\CurrentInput

or

\special{src:1\CurrentInput}

which puts some bytes into the .dvi for the point&click.

Hmmm... the task would than be to write a tex macro which
replaces the .tex extension of \CurrentInput by .pamphlet.

Maybe that would be a solution. But it doesn't solve the axiom.sty.tex problem.

Ralf