axiom-mail

[Axiom-mail] Re: Aldor compatibility

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Re: Aldor compatibility
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:59:41 +0000

Sorry to those who get this (at least) twice.

> > #include "axiom"

> >   import {besselJ (DoubleFloat, DoubleFloat) -> DoubleFloat; }
> >     from DoubleFloatSpecialFunctions;

> > The file libaxiom.al which makes all this work used to be built
> > during
> > the Axiom build process.
>
> This makes a lot of sense.  But there is no libaxiom.al in the binary
> installation of axiom (Debian).  There is a libaxiom.al in my copy of
> axiom CVS sources though, but it is dated 2003-08-28.  Maybe
> libaxiom.al is no longer built, or if this version is up to date then
> it is not being installed with the binary distribution.  I will try
> using this version tomorrow.
>
> Thanks for your comment,
>
> Z.

My aldor compiler (1.0.2) complains about missing axiom.as. I looked in my
axiom sources and in the aldor installation, without success. There are cryptic
files axllib.as, aldor.as and so on in aldor/1.0.2/linux/include/ but axiom.as
is missing.

Mike, do you have it?

Martin