axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] Aldor compatibility

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Aldor compatibility
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:10:31 +0100

Hi Martin,

Yes, as you can see its very simple.

Cheers, Mike.

-- Begin axiom.as
-- Standard include file for using or extending Axiom library via AXIOM-XL

#library AxiomLib "axiom"
import from AxiomLib;
inline from AxiomLib;

macro {
        rep x == x @ % pretend Rep;
        per r == r @ Rep pretend %;
}

import { true: %, false: % } from Boolean;
import {
        string:         Literal -> %;
} from String;

-- End axiom.as