bibledit-general

Re: [be] crashes with 3.8-1/ubuntu-karmic

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] crashes with 3.8-1/ubuntu-karmic
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:02:00 +0200

Something very odd happens on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic. It happened with us
here too, exactly the same symptoms. At times footnotes cause crashes,
at rare times it works. The good news here is that the new version of
bibledit that is in the git source repository avoids using these odd
bits in Karmic, and no longer crashes, even with footnotes. And yes,
that means old-fashioned compiling from source, this time.... Teus.