bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: I want to make `f' and `b' move point

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: I want to make `f' and `b' move point
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:03:00 +0100

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, yes, that could be useful.  But binding it to `l' might
> be a little dangerous.  What if you hit it by accident?

Good point.

> How do you use the flush command, by the way?

I usually have only one playlist and I almost always clear it
completely.  But that's probably because I like to play whole
albums, so I enqueue/flush each album one after the other.

I don't really work with single tracks most of the time.

> We talked about extending the queue commands before this
> mailing list was created.  Do you remember?

Yes, but that was in the context of intra-playlist queuing, I think?

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | The sea! the sea! the open
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | sea! The blue, the fresh, the