Re: [Chicken-users] Win32 maintainer needed.. Watcom anyone?

From: Bob McIsaac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Win32 maintainer needed.. Watcom anyone?
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:37:10 -0500

Bill Hoffman wrote:

I have it working now.  Strange -D did not work for me.
It did not complain, but it does not work.  It seems to
like -d instead.   Anyway, I have cmake working with wcl386,
and wmake.  I now trying to build cmake itself with wcl386,
but I should be able to put this stuff into cmake soon.

-Bill

Sounds like progess!   :-)

Cheers,
-BobMc-

'(Murphy's Paradox : Doing it the hard way is always easier)