Re: Classpath future?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Classpath future?
Date: 12 Jul 2001 22:17:00 -0600

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

Brian> If Tom or I missed your patch, then I will take the blame.

I never made this clear, but I tend to ignore patches that touch parts
of Classpath with which I'm unfamiliar.  I particularly ignore patches
to code that isn't in libgcj.  If the code is also in libgcj I have an
easy testing strategy.  If it isn't, well, I still haven't set things
up to test Classpath against any other VM.  I'll try to fix this, but
I have to admit is a pretty low priority for me :-(

Tom