0.08 NEWS

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: 0.08 NEWS
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:27:12 +0100

Hi,

for the forthcoming release 0.08, we'll need a NEWS entry. Based on the
current NEWS file and my own bug fixes, I'd propose to start with the
following; please send your additions.

* Split native methods in java.lang.Runtime into java.lang.VMRuntime.
* Working implementation of javax.swing.undo.
* java.awt.geom.CubicCurve2D/QuadCurve2D: Can now solve cubic and quadratic
  equations; implementation adapted from the GNU Scientific Library.
* Fixed Classpath bugs:
  #6095 java.awt.geom.QuadCurve2D.solveQuadratic sometimes gives
        wrong results
  #7099 EventListenerList.getListenerCount should accept null argument
  #7104 EventListenerList.add does not work
  #7105 EventListenerList.remove does not work
  #7107 DefaultBoundedRangeModel.setValue and friends should not throw
  #7109 UndoableEditSupport.beginUpdate not nestable
  #7119 Infinite recursion in UndoableEditSupport.toString

-- Sascha

Sascha Brawer, address@hidden, http://www.dandelis.ch/people/brawer/