Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:28:33 +0100

Am Montag, den 07.03.2005, 21:49 -0600 schrieb Archie Cobbs:
> In this thread:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2004-12/threads.html#00137
>
> we talked about putting together somehow a list of Mauve tests that
> all Classpath-based VMs should expect to pass, along with another
> (complementary) list of those tests a Classpath-based VM should
> expect to fail.

Sorry if I am completely naive here, but why should there be tests, that
a Classpath-based VM should be expected to fail?? Isn't the whole point
to (ideally) pass all tests? If there would be such a test, I would
rather rewrite the harness.check(cond) into harness.check(!cond) so that
the (expected) failure passes...

/Roman