Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?

From: Chris Pickett
Subject: Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:39:55 -0500

Chris Pickett wrote:

I think this kind of automated testing/regression testing for Classpath VM's is a great idea.

s/automated testing/automated compatability/

If it's possible, some performance numbers would be interesting so we find discrepancies between there VM's there as well.

s/between there VM's/between VM's/

Lack of sleep and increasing brain loss seems to have this weird effect on the quality of my writing.

Chris