[Denemo-devel] Re: Keybinding modifications

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: Keybinding modifications
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 21:50:24 +0100

On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 20:02 +0200, Jean-René Reinhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can pull my code using :
> git clone git://81.57.242.141/denemo.git <destination directory>
>
> It's probably best to use a new directory as a destination.
> You can then inspect the code, and probably merge from one repos to another
> on your computer (I hope this is a valid method).
This is great news - Denemo really needed someone who could hack this
stuff.
Your code came down just fine. I could not compile because GDK_META_MASK
and friends were not defined (I am on Debian which has 2.8.20-7 as
latest version. I hacked in the values and got it to compile. Then it
would not link because gtk_widget_get_accel is not defined. This is new
in gtk 2.10, so that could be a more of a problem - I guess this will be
a problem for users (not just builders) as well, until 2.10 becomes more
available. Are there workarounds for these?