Re: [Denemo-devel] google music notation editor + 0.8.6 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] google music notation editor + 0.8.6 release
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:55:58 +0100

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 15:24 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden>
> wrote:

> >> Great! I have tested the download from within denemo and it appears
> >> work - took longer than I expected (we have 64k there now) though.
> >> Have
> >> not tested the code that accesses the downloaded stuff, will do that
> >> next.
> >
> > Ok, it wasn't quite right but it is all working now. Thanks a lot for
> > this, I know you must be busy.
>
> Does anything need changing or tweaking on the server end of things?
Yes, if you could treat actions/editscripts and actions/bitmaps in the
same way as actions/menus, putting them in download then I'll work on
getting them downloaded as well, and I'll use your idea of only
downloading files with newer timestamps. This can all happen
automatically (if not disabled) on startup.
Richard