[Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:18:00 -0600

I decided to create a new thread for this.

Should we create scheme alternatives to the built-ins for dynamics?
Some
of these would require multiple glyphs FFF, ppp, etc...
are there still built-in dynamics somewhere there?
I guess not. Sorry.

Other things we need
        feature list
        Change log update
Do I get this from the git history or from the denemo.org?

        other things????
Also, this time, we must create the release somewhere other than on
ftp.gnu.org so that it can be downloaded and built on a clean machine
I can put it on denemo.org to test it if you like.

Jeremiah
before getting mirrored around the world.