Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 19:16:20 +0000

On Sun, 2012-01-08 at 09:43 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> A few things are now broken when I modified print.c. Some of them are
> print excerpt, print from lilypond window, print selection, and print
> part. How do I get the typeset window to display an specified pdf. Is
> there a function for this somewhere or dhould there be one created?

I have changed the print preview again - it turns out we cannot change
what the action PrintPreview does because scripts depend on it. I have
created a new command which does a conventional "Print Preview" action
and put that in the toolbar and menu system - the original command still
exists and does what it always did.
There remains two problems:
      * The first (not related to this work) is that Print Excerpt is
        corrupting the filename denemoprint.pdf (or memory in general I
        am not sure, nothing much works after trying it). This problem
        was already present some time ago (is it in the last release
        perhaps?).
      * The other is the re-sync of the print preview window - it does
        not always know it needs to re-typeset when it does. I'll look
        into this.

Can you rescue Print Excerpt (if it is still needed).