Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:15:10 +0000

On Wed, 2012-01-11 at 10:50 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I just tested the printing. Here are my results:
> print works
> print preview works
> print excerpt leaves trailing notes out of a selection. (if 4 quarter
> notes are selected 2 or 3 may show.)
What is it supposed to do?

> print part - gives lilypond engravor error

What was the error? I have used it for real work today, and just checked
with another score, it seems to be working fine. I would guess you have
something like half a piano staff, that would give an error if you tried
I would think...

What I have been thinking would be good it to make Print Movement a
separate command, and always print all movements where at the moment it
throws up a dialog - I'll do that now.

Richard