[Denemo-devel] The 0.9.6 release (was Re: Static Linking (was Re: tablat

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The 0.9.6 release (was Re: Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012)))
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:25:16 +0100

On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 15:54 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> Here is another release candidate for windows:
> http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-0.9.5rc6.exe
I have tested this out and it seems good. I have put in fixes for the
translations now, so I think we can label that as 0.9.6 and create the a
release candidate that I can send to the translation project.
I guess that means that we will still have to add the translations and
re-build the 0.9.6 release once the translators have responded - no way
around that.
Once that is done, and we have done a final sanity check that it does
download, build and run we have our second release of the year!