Re: [Denemo-devel] Success building Denemo from git master for windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Success building Denemo from git master for windows
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:51:17 +0000

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 06:58 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Ok. I created a new mingw build. This time I added back in portmidi.
> It is working great.
This is under wine?
>  I tested the midi input via portmidi and is indeed working correctly.
> I tested midi input 5 times and restarted it afterwords. In this
> process denemo only hung on shutdown one time
There should be nothing special about the shutting down - but if
"restarted it afterwards" refers to Input->MIDI in (which is what you
have to use if you have started Denemo without your controller switched
on) then that will hang on errors, which is why you are not allowed to
try to do it if you have unsaved work.
I still don't know if that PmDefaults program is needed - I will try and
organize a test of this shortly.
I have pointed the Denemo download page entry for windows release
candidate to
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.exe
 I hope that's correct.