Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:56:44 +0100

On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 21:49 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> When I have added a command to a palette via right-click -> Place
> command in a palette, how can I replace the text with an icon?
Right click -> Edit Label
then give the name of an image file (see the Articulations palette for
examples), The image filename you give must be in the pixmaps directory.
I think ~/.denemo-1.0.9/actions/pixmaps will be searched, but I haven't
tested that yet.

(Virtually all of the palettes I created are not using icons, they are
just very short text labels, exploiting the fonts I have installed.
Those that use Arial font don't work on windows, and may not work on
your distro if it doesn't come with that font - this is problem in  need
of a fix.)

Let me know what works (I only tried .svg from
the /usr/share/denemo/actions/pixmaps directory)

Richard