Re: [Denemo-devel] make check fails

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make check fails
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:36:50 +0000

Well, I just ran make check in my build directory and it passed - I have
committed several important fixes now - the search in the Command Center
is working properly at last, the score layout draws staff braces in GTK3
again, the microphone input (for tuning) is working. The only major
regression I still see is that thumbnails are not generated.
Non-interactive use by itself seems to be ok:

denemo junk.denemo -n -a "(d-Quit)"

works ok, although there are gtk warnings e.g.

gtk_action_group_get_action: assertion `GTK_IS_ACTION_GROUP (action_group)'
failed

I understand how busy you must be, but I wonder if you could give me
just an idea of the strategy you adopted to make non-interactive use
work - I see a flag for it, but you have avoided (thankfully!) enclosing
every call to gtk with a conditional... What is the general outline of
what you did?

Richard