Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo fails to start

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo fails to start
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:44:21 +0200

Thank you for your hints.

I tried to compile 1.1.2, but it fails in sourceaudio.c. I remember that
this had something to do with the libaubio version, but my Linux
distribution does not provide libaubio3.

So I tried to delete the three lines
    <portaudio_device>ALSA: USB Audio DAC: - (hw:2,0)</portaudio_device>
    <portaudio_sample_rate>44100</portaudio_sample_rate>
    <portaudio_period_size>256</portaudio_period_size>
from my .denemo-1.1.9/denemorc, and it solved the problem. Denemo did
start up again after that. But the program should not crash when a
selected audio device is busy or not available.

Andreas