Re: [dev-serveez] init scripts

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] init scripts
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 01:10:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob wrote:

> since it doesnt hurt, the script (its just one + 2 symlinks) should be
> generate. but 'make install' shouldnt install it, imho. just deliver it
> for the fun of it.

We could define an extra install-target.

$ make install-script

Can you supply the script ? I know you've it already right at hand. You
can put it into the cvs, at `data/serveez'. The make target would create
the symlinks and install the script at `/sbin/init.d/serveez'.

Any objections ?
        address@hidden