Re: [dev-serveez] init scripts

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] init scripts
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:00:40 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob wrote:

> hi!

Hello,

> - where to put it in serveez cvs ? data/init.serveez ?

I just put it in `data/init.serveez.in'.  The `Makefile.am' is meant to
replace paths when creating `data/init.serveez'.

> it's okay for the "normal" serveez to read a local cfg file.

I do not quite understand the question.  But the `install-init' target
also installs the `data/serveez.cfg' to `/etc/servez.cfg'.

Thanks for your contribution.

Cheers,
        address@hidden