Re: [dev-serveez] init scripts

From: Raimi 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] init scripts
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:45:29 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, stefan wrote:

hello !

> > - where to put it in serveez cvs ? data/init.serveez ?
> I just put it in `data/init.serveez.in'.  The `Makefile.am' is meant to
> replace paths when creating `data/init.serveez'.

okay.

> > it's okay for the "normal" serveez to read a local cfg file.
> I do not quite understand the question.

hehe. i didnt quite understand your comment in the previous mail.

> But the `install-init' target
> also installs the `data/serveez.cfg' to `/etc/servez.cfg'.

no, serveez.cfg sucks. make it serveez.conf. serveez.cfg is okay for local
configuration files, esp. when serveez is used in windoze. however, for
the unix environment it should be serveez.conf.

> Thanks for your contribution.

never mind. wasnt much of a contribution...

Bye,
    Raimi

--