Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:20:09 +0200

() Julian Graham <address@hidden>
() Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:07:33 -0400

   Any updates on the new version?

Unfortunately, no.

   Since last year I've released some code [0] that depends on a couple
   of features planned for 0.2 that I think (don't fully remember) I
   cobbled together between Mike Gran's serveez-mg repository and the
   "master" branch of the Savannah repository. Specifically:

   * Support for building the libserveez shared library
   * Support for linking with Guile 2.0

Care to post a patch (against ‘master’) for these?

   My solution is working pretty well -- thanks for your work, by the way
   -- but I'd love to be able to depend on a single "official" Serveez
   release.

Personally, i need to find the gumption to resume Serveez hacking.
Perhaps seeing your code will trigger some action.