Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:52:26 -0400

Hiya ttn,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Care to post a patch (against ‘master’) for these?

Okay, I've retraced my steps, and it looks like what I did was copy
the bits of autotools machinery from 'master' that enable building
libserveez onto the HEAD of Mike's 'serveez-mg' repo. So I think my
patch against the official repository would look a lot like a merge
from 'serveez-mg'. Is that an option we can explore? I'd be happy to
help out with QA or documentation to support the merge.

Regards,
Julian