Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:25:35 +0200

Hello again!

Ok, so we agreed on mostly everything :)

Merging Mike's stuff sound good to me, but I dont understand any of it, so TTN might have a qualified comment.

Since I totally lost track of all the branches, we have the following situation:

serveez master ("current" 0.1.7)

 \-- serveez next (TTNs work with cleanup etc)
 \-- serveez-mg
 \-- Julian's stuff

...and we want all of the 3 to become "next" and then "master", right?

Mike: Can you post a git link again?
Julian: Do you have a git link? Or a large patch again "master"?

We should use the serveez git repo. Create a branch (at the about the correct position) for each patch set and the see how the merging goes.

I'd give it a shot, but I need "the codez".

Thanks,
   Raimund