Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:30:57 -0400

Mike -

You should be able to go to
https://svn.pattoncentral.org/websvn/public/
without a password. Click "gnuradio_install". You will be presented with
SSL certificates, but no password.

The full link is:
https://svn.pattoncentral.org/websvn/public/listing.php?
repname=gnuradio_install&path=%2F&sc=0

I screwed up the svn checkout command I gave you. I left off the user
name. The full command to checkout the scripts is:

svn checkout --username anon https://svn.pattoncentral.org/gr_install/

Press enter (i.e., empty password) when prompted for a password for user
'anon'.

If you're browsing to https://svn.pattoncentral.org/gr_install, then
enter the user name 'anon' with an empty password.

If you can browse to secure websites, then you should be able to
checkout code from this repository.  If you have a proxy server, you
will have to edit ~/.subversion/servers.

I have usrp_oscope.py working on FC3. I had the same problem as you're
having now (i.e., cannot find libwx....).  Putting ~/gr/lib in your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH should fix it.  You're obviously setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH
in your .bashrc file.  Are you then running the script as root or some
other user who doesn't have it in theirs?  You're seeing ~/gr/lib as the
result of "echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH"?

Cheers,
  - Lee