Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] u2_flash_tool : Can not find the command

From: Andy_Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] u2_flash_tool : Can not find the command
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 01:01:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Johnathan, John, Matt and Josh

Thank you all for the help! The problem was solved!:)

When I am using the SD card via a USB adapter, it shows the name "dev/sd1".
By using this name, it gives me the same results as before.

However, the USRP works well by using the name "mmcblk0" . :)

Another thing is that actually the terminal shows the name "mmcblk1" when I
inserted SD cards as soon as I took them from the package without any extra
operation for partition.

regards,
Andy