Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] looping with work() function

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] looping with work() function
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:42:28 +0800

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
On 03/11/2014 06:10 AM, Sumedha Goyal wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am executing a flowgraph where I pass different parameters to the
> work() function of my block in every iteration.

If the "parameters" could be fed into work() as input elements, than that is possible.
PleaseĀ  describe the parameters in details.

> 1. I would like my flowgraph to execute once with a certain set of
> parameters and on satisfying a certain condition, it should stop
> execution (even if the queue/buffer of the block is not empty).
> 2. The control should come back to the main() function and the next
> iteration should start with a new set of parameters and again upon
> satisfying a certain condition the flowgraph should exit.

In flow-graph there is no main() function, but only the scheduler in the background.
Please give specific examples of what you are trying to accomplish.

Regards,
Activecat