Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 20:08:17 +0800

Pls stay on the list.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Mostafa Alizadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Activecat

I didn't get what you mean by (1). I want to add an USRP sink to my flowgraph and this is not a simulation only. The reason why I want to control the rate of samples at the source, as I mentioned before, is that I have a transmitter in which different data streams with different rates must be sent through USRP sink.

Am I thinking right? or I'm going to a wrong way? I think I should have some blocks which generate that different-rate streams like Audio source.

Any idea!?

best,