Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 09:57:20 +0430

Hi Marcus and Activecat,

Thank to you Activecat for your proposed solution to the question. The method is very interesting to me to use forecast and consume or setting right values in the io_signature.
As Marcus said it's better to use interpolator or decimators to change the rates and I know it's the best.

Marcus I know what you said about sampling theory. But you must notice that the higher the sampling rate, the greater the number of samples you get in a particular period of time (real world time). In your example the sine has a frequency of 1000 ( in real time) but the number of samples of that sine function, could be determined with your sampling rate.

Best,