Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:35:36 +0800

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Mostafa Alizadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marcus,

I actually want to implement a transmitter. So in this transmitter different data streams come from different sources with different rates (or sample rates).

I feel this was actually the same problem, at http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/set-relative-rate-td46167.html
In this thread Tom's solution was to set the IO signature as:

   gr::io_signature::make2(2, 2, 1000*sizeof(type0), 1*sizeof(type1))

Whereas Marcus suggests to use resampler block, I agree this approach is simpler and less confusing especially to new comers like Mostafa.