Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:10:06 +0200

Hi Mostafa,

again: Start trying things out!

The Audio source is a hardware bound source, where theoretically
sampling rate and sample production rate match.
That's only the case for hardware sources/sinks, and GNU Radio has no
chance nor will to enforce that, because it is software running on a
general purpose computer. Your sample stream is totally agnostic of
time. And there's absolutely no way to change that in a properly
controlled manner.

So stop worrying, start trying, and let's move away from this strange
thread :)

Greetings,
Marcus