Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to manage time!
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:08:47 +0430

Dear Activecat,

To be honest, I'm still confused!! :)
I want to have a source which generates a stream in a specific sample rate (or approximately, in average). Take a look at Audio source block, or some other source blocks, if there any, which takes sample rate as an input. (for instance USRP source also has this kind of input)
You will see options for sampling frequency in audio source block by that rate outputs samples of type float. This block that I don't know how works, it's somehow what I want as a source to run my signal processing chain.

If I could be enable to have such source block, I have nothing else to be worry!

Thanks,