Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 10:02:14 -0400

I'd hate to be 'that guy', but this thread is getting a little ridiculous at this point (actually it started out a bit silly with a request for a flowgraph to generate some random FSK signal from a picture). Antonny, it's pretty common when learning new software or tools that you can't immediately jump in to do exactly what you want. I suggest going through the guided tutorials (http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials) 1,2,6,7 at the bare minimum.

Also, if you want strangers on the internet to generate an exact signal you need to be more explicit in your communication and requirements. There are several contradicting requirements I've seen here which is why you've received 6 solutions from 5 people. Going through the tutorials to understand GNU Radio better may help with this (or maybe not).

After the tutorials put in some effort to play around with GNU Radio blocks trying to generate the signal you want (after all only you know exactly what you want). If you don't succeed after an honest attempt come back explaining what you've done and why it doesn't fit what you need. Then maybe we can point you towards the final steps.

Cheers,
Nathan

PS- like Marcus said in the first reply, please sign up for the mailing list. Ruby-forum is really annoying.