Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with dvbt 8k 64QAM
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:41:16 -0700

I've created a 64QAM, 2/3 rate, 1/4 guard interval file for you. It's 7,752,908,800 bytes.

http://www.w6rz.net/adv64.cfile

You can use it to benchmark your computer. The file is 106 seconds of bit-stream. If you time how long it takes to process the file, you can get an idea of the performance of your CPU. Anything over 106 seconds will mean you don't have enough CPU.

Ron