Re: Compiling GNUstep on darwin (again)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Compiling GNUstep on darwin (again)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:36:55 +0200

>The NeXT (Apple) runtime is written with asemmbly while GNU's is
>written in pure C code (so it is more portable).

Are you really shure about this? A while ago I checked out Apple's objc4
projekt from anoncvs.opensource.apple.com and build that. I don't remember any
assembler files there (but I also
didn't inspect every line of code). currently I can't check (since I am at
work but I will as soon as I get home).

>Thanks,
>Andrew Pinski

greetings, Lars