More on moving #gnustep and co away from Freenode

From: Patrick McFarland
Subject: More on moving #gnustep and co away from Freenode
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:56:18 -0500

I just had a half hour discussion in #gnustep about moving away from Freenode,
over to oftc. Many people there have discussed their dislike of what lilo has
done to Freenode (including the whole lilo asking for donations constantly
thing a year or two back), and are anywhere from not minding a move to
encouraging one.

How hard would it be to change irc.gnustep.org to point at oftc? #gcc has
already moved to oftc, and (from what I've heard) #hurd is also seriously
considering a move. So we should follow suite and move to oftc as well.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net