Re: More on moving #gnustep and co away from Freenode

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: More on moving #gnustep and co away from Freenode
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:39:55 +0100

Hey,

On Wednesday, February 23, 2005, at 09:56 PM, Patrick McFarland wrote:

How hard would it be to change irc.gnustep.org to point at oftc? #gcc has already moved to oftc, and (from what I've heard) #hurd is also seriously
considering a move. So we should follow suite and move to oftc as well.

I follow many other channels on freenode... and I never suffered the troubles that appear in #gnustep, strange but true. We are attacked by microsoft borgs?

I'll stay for freenode anyway, there are far too many channels there to be motivated to switching and connecting to two servers is cumbersome,

-R