Re: back online again

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: back online again
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:30:18 +0900

On Jan 8, 2006, at 11:33 PM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
The 64bit gnustep version doesn't work ... problems with invocations/distributed objects. Has anyone else had any success with 64bit operation on this architecture (it's actually an intel emt64, but I think that's pretty identical to amd64)?

With ffi, I also got error. With libffcall it seems that it works without problem. I'm using AMD64(Gentoo Linux). As far as I remember, there's a patch for this.

Hope this can help you and welcome to 64 bit world :-)