Re: Retreive installed gnustep version

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Retreive installed gnustep version
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:11:09 +0000

Consider simply trying to uninstall the Debian (Ubuntu) packages.

Then, note that each GNUstep package has its own version: gnustep-base’s version does not match gnustep-gui’s. (1.24.5 vs 0.23.1, at the moment.)

To me personally, having a way to discover a version would not help much, unless the Subversion revision is burned into the software along with the formal version such as 1.24.5.
--
Ivan Vučica