dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:22:49 -0700

D h ea l r H a om s e O q wne r r,

Your c k re a di g t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV j VN r y ea x l e k st e at x e and want I v MME y DIA q TE c j as b h to s v pe y nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW i ER your monthly pa q ym i ent r s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea z ls z we have T u OD n AY:

$ 49 v 0 , 00 p 0 a o s lo r w a a s 3 , 6 d 5 %
$ 3 f 70 , 0 w 00 a y s l b ow a d s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 2 r 50 , 0 p 00 a s s l f ow a p s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 20 c 0 , 00 s 0 a v s lo h w a r s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V s is y it ou w r web s v it w e

Marje Villicana , Ap i pr f ova f l M f ana u ge e r

saying. I dont pretend to understand what you are talking about, or
your reference to burglars, but I think I am right in believing (this
is what he called being on his dignity) that you think I am no good. I
will show you. I have no signs on my door-it was painted a week ago-,