dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:22:17 -0700

D c ea n r H c om k e O s wne v r,

Your c a re u di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you O h VVN r i ea v l e v st d at z e and want I j MM w EDIAT x E c u as y h to s c pe v nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L m OW w ER your monthly pa f yme m nt r s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea h ls k we have T p OD b AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 00 w 0 a a s l c ow a s s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 3 y 70 , 00 o 0 a t s l f ow a c s 3 , 9 n 0 %
$ 25 i 0 , 0 c 00 a v s l f ow a t s 3 , 3 z 5 %
$ 20 z 0 , 00 f 0 a l s lo a w a j s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V d isi o t o d ur web s s it d e

Marje Villicana , A o ppr d ova v l Ma v na f ge v r

this time.
Dwalin and Balin here already, I see, said Kili. Let us join the
throng!
Throng! thought Mr. Baggins. I dont like the sound of that. I