dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:18:40 -0700

D r ea i r H o om l e O s wn k er,

Your c i re x di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you O a VVN r k ea f l e f st b at z e and want I h MME t DI k ATE c f as l h to s u pe u nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW m ER your monthly pa h ym f ent j s
by a third or more, here are the d y ea q ls m we have T g OD c AY:

$ 4 j 90 , 0 a 00 a o s lo k w a f s 3 , 6 c 5 %
$ 37 z 0 , 0 x 00 a y s lo f w a f s 3 , 9 y 0 %
$ 25 f 0 , 00 l 0 a d s lo c w a o s 3 , 3 x 5 %
$ 20 l 0 , 00 q 0 a o s lo k w a w s 3 , 5 b 5 %

V f isi m t o x ur web s u it a e

Marje Villicana , Ap l pr d ova z l Ma n na a ge m r

yes, yes. But what has it got in its pocketses, eh? Not string,
precious, but not nothing. Oh no! gollum!
Never you mind, said Bilbo. A promise is a promise. Cross it is,
impatient, precious, hissed Gollum. But it must wait, yes it must. We