dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:19:40 -0700

D n ea s r H x om e e O f wn f er,

Your c c re h di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i VVN r u ea d l e w st g at m e and want I g MM n EDI y ATE c t as j h to s p pe c nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L p OW u ER your monthly pa k yme w nt w s
by a third or more, here are the d t ea u ls p we have T n ODA b Y:

$ 49 n 0 , 00 n 0 a c s lo j w a n s 3 , 6 a 5 %
$ 3 z 70 , 00 q 0 a b s l u ow a c s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 2 k 50 , 0 c 00 a n s l m ow a m s 3 , 3 u 5 %
$ 2 k 00 , 00 l 0 a f s lo r w a i s 3 , 5 j 5 %

V j isi b t ou n r web s a it g e

Marje Villicana , Ap d pr a ov i al M e ana c ge t r

have no more words, or your master may have something to say to you.
Follow me then, said the captain, and with six men about them he led
them over the bridge through the gates and into the market-place of the
town. This was a wide circle of quiet water surrounded by the tall piles