dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Marje Villicana
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:20:50 -0700

D v ea s r H f om s e O q wn a er,

Your c t re k di d t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV y N r y ea y l e y st w at l e and want I s MM w EDIA g TE c a as y h to s y pen i d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L p OW l ER your monthly pa y yme y nt i s
by a third or more, here are the d h ea p ls f we have T l ODA b Y:

$ 49 e 0 , 00 a 0 a m s lo d w a h s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 z 70 , 00 b 0 a l s lo e w a i s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 25 q 0 , 0 a 00 a o s lo g w a p s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 a 00 , 0 x 00 a t s l d ow a y s 3 , 5 j 5 %

V j is n it ou c r web s e it f e

Marje Villicana , Ap d pr u ov s al M d ana a ge j r

for a long while. He thought of himself frying bacon and eggs in his own
kitchen at home €“ for he could feel inside that it was high time for
some meal or other; but that only made him miserabler.
He could not think what to do; nor could he think what had happened;