[Duplicity-talk] Re: Re: First restore failing

From: Thorsten Kampe
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Re: First restore failing
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:32:39 -0000

* Darik Horn (Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:30:10 -0600)
> Thorsten Kampe reports that he is a FastMail.fm customer.
>
> First, FastMail runs nginx, which has a default configuration that is
> known to break WebDAV.  Before kludging duplicity, check whether another
> program like `cadaver` can use the FastMail WebDAV service to access a
> file with the ':' entity in its name.

Can do on Linux but not under Cygwin. Under Cygwin I get "No such file
or directory" - although the duplicity error is the same under Cygwin
and Linux.

Thorsten
--
"I'm a vet. I'm a pro. Hell, I been here /eight months/."
--  Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie, "Welcome to the Internet helpdesk"