Re: [patch] XPM in gamegrid.el

From: Oliver Scholz
Subject: Re: [patch] XPM in gamegrid.el
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:32:25 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden writes:
>> gamegrid.el provides a function that turns the cursor off in XEmacs. I
>> have not enabled this, of course, because it should only apply to the
>> game buffer.
>
> You can do this in emacs by setting the variable `cursor-type' to nil.
> It's a buffer-local variable, so that setting will only affect the
> gamegrid buffer.
[...]

(!!!)

I missed that part about the variable in the Elisp Reference, as it
seems. Thank you and sorry for the noise. I'll change this and send it
to you together with a patch for documentation-strings and comments in
a week or two.

    -- Oliver

--
Oliver Scholz               17 Messidor an 210 de la Révolution
Taunusstr. 25               Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!